Here is Zucchini Rollatini recipe, If you are interested in finding Enjoyable recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 3 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 3 servings
- 2 large (14 oz each zucchini, cut lengthwise into 12 (1/4-inch thick) slices)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh black pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup quick marinara sauce
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup part skim ricotta cheese (I like Polly-O)
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese (plus more for serving)
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 3/4 cup 3 oz shredded mozzarella (I like Polly-O)
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Spread 1/4 cup marinara sauce on the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Cut the zucchini lengthwise, into 1/4-inch thick slices until you have a total of 12 slices about the same size. Its easiest to do this with a mandolin. My mandolin is from OXO.
- Season both sides of the zucchini with 1/2 tsp salt and pepper, then grill on a grill pan over high heat to help dry out the zucchini, until pliable and grill marks form, but not fully cooked, about 2 minutes on each side.
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg then mix together with ricotta, Pecorino Romano, basil, garlic, 1/8 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper.
- Spread the ricotta mixture (about 1 1/2 tablespoons each) evenly onto each zucchini slice, spreading to cover.
- Roll up slices and arrange them each seam side down in the prepared dish. Top each with 1 tbsp marinara sauce and 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese and tightly cover with foil.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until the cheese is hot and melted.
Tags : Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals