Here is Yogurt Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe, If you are interested in finding Delicious recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 12 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 12 servings
- cooking spray
- 1 3/4 cups cake flour (see notes below for GF*)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 large egg whites (or two large eggs)
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 10 ounces 1 1/4 cups 0% Greek yogurt
- 9 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a muffin tin with 12 muffin liners and spray with oil.
- Mix flour and baking soda with a whisk in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer, mix and cream the butter and sugar on medium setting for about 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg whites and vanilla with a whisk, add to bowl with butter/sugar mixture.
- Mix in the yogurt, then flour mixture and mix on low speed until combined, 1 minute.
- With a spatula, fold in the chocolate chips and spoon to lined muffin tins about 3/4 filled (I used an ice cream scoop).
- Bake at 375 or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 16 to 18 minutes. Let cool before eating.
Tags : Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals