Here is White Bean Caprese Salad recipe, If you are looking for Appetizing recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- 1 15-oz can Great Northern (or White Kidney) beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups quartered cherry tomatoes
- 2 1/2 oz fresh mozzarella (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 garlic clove (finely minced)
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 10 fresh basil leaves (chopped)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic glaze
- Combine beans, tomatoes, basil, mozzarella, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and finish with balsamic glaze.
Tags : Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals