Here is Tuscan White Beans with Spinach, Shrimp and Feta recipe, If you’re interested in finding Tasteful recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb large shrimp (peeled and deveined (weight after peeled))
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tsp chopped fresh sage
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup low sodium (fat-free chicken broth)
- 15 oz can no-salt added cannellini beans (rinsed and drained (Eden))
- 5 cups baby spinach
- 1 1/2 oz crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook shrimp until just opaque, about 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining oil in the same skillet over medium-high heat and add onion, garlic and sage; cook 4 minutes stirring occasionally until golden.
- Stir in vinegar and cook 30 seconds.
- Add broth, bring to a boil and cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in beans and spinach and cook until the spinach wilts, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in shrimp.
- Top with feta cheese and divide in 4 bowls.
Tags : Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes