Here is Sweet Potato Irish Nachos recipe, If you’re interested in finding Appetizing recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- cooking spray
- 4 medium (about 7 oz each sweet potatoes, skin on)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Coarse salt and fresh-cracked pepper
- 1/2 bell pepper (sliced thin)
- 1/3 cup sharp shredded cheddar cheese (I used Cabot)
- 1/2 cup Pepper Jack light cheese
- 1 medium scallion (chopped)
- pickled jalapeno slices
- 4 tbsp tomato (diced small)
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- sliced black olives (optional)
- salsa (for dipping)
- Heat the oven to 425F. Lightly spray a baking sheet with oil.
- Cut the sweet potatoes in half, the place the cut side down on a cutting board and carefully cut each half into 3 equal sized wedges. This will give you 24 wedges total.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes and oil; toss well. Season with paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheets and bake in the center of the oven, uncovered for about 9 to 10 minutes on each side.
- Remove from oven and place fries into four small oven-safe dishes (or one large dish for sharing), top with bell peppers, cheddar and jack cheese and return to oven for about 2 minutes, or until the cheese melts. Finish with scallions, jalapeno, tomato, cilantro and black olives. Serve with salsa on the side.
Tags : Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals