Here is Stuffed Red Bliss Potatoes recipe, If you are looking for Appetizing recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 4 servings
- 10 oz 8 small red bliss potatoes, about 2″ diameter
- 1 tbsp light Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp fat free sour cream
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme (or rosemary)
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan or asagio cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium pot, cover potatoes in water and add 1 tsp of salt.
- Bring to a boil and cook until soft (about 12 minutes).
- Drain and run under cool water. Set aside.
- While the potatoes cook, in a small pan, add oil and garlic and cook on very low heat, about 12 minutes, till soft.
- Remove garlic and discard oil.
- Mash garlic.
- In a medium bowl combine garlic, thyme, cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out potato leaving 1/4 inch shell.
- Mix the potato with the other ingredients and fill potato shells.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
Tags : Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals