Here is Stir Fried Pork and Veggies recipe, If you’re looking for Appetizing recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 4 servings
- 4 4 oz boneless pork chops, sliced into 2-inch thin strips
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce or GF soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce or GF soy sauce (divided)
- 1/2 lime
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 4 oz snow peas
- 1 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1/2 red bell pepper (sliced)
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper (sliced)
- Place the pork in a bowl and toss with corn starch and 1 1/2 tbsp of the soy sauce. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the remaining soy sauce, lime juice, honey, sesame oil, vinegar and sriracha, mix well and set aside.
- Heat a large nonstick wok or saute pan on high heat, add 1 teaspoon of oil and pork and cook 6 to 7 minutes until browned, turning as it cooks. Set aside on a dish.
- Add the remaining oil, ginger, garlic, snow peas, mushroom and bell pepper; stir and pour the sauce over the vegetables. Cook on low heat 2 minutes.
- Return the pork to the wok, stir and serve topped with scallions in 4 dishes.
Tags : Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes