Here is Southwestern Black Bean Salad recipe, If you’re interested in finding Yummy recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 13 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 13 servings
- 15.5 oz can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 9 oz cooked corn (fresh or frozen (thawed if frozen))
- 1 medium tomato (chopped)
- 1/3 cup red onion (chopped)
- 1 scallion (chopped)
- 1 1/2 – 2 limes (juice of)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh minced cilantro (or more to taste)
- salt and fresh pepper
- 1 medium hass avocado (diced)
- 1 diced jalapeno (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine beans, corn, tomato, onion, scallion, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice to taste and stir in olive oil.
- Marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Add avocado just before serving.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes