Here is Slow Cooker Chicken Black Bean Tacos recipe, If you are looking for Delicious recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Freezer Meals, Kid Friendly, Slow Cooker Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 4 servings
- 12 oz raw skinless chicken tenders or breast
- 15 oz can low sodium black beans (drained and rinsed (Goya))
- 10 oz can tomatoes with mild green chiles (I used Rotel)
- 1 1/8 tsp chili powder
- 3/4 tsp plus 1/8th tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1 medium scallion (diced)
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro (optional)
- 1 1/3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar (or lime juice)
- salt and black pepper (to taste)
- 12 crisp corn taco shells
- Optional toppings: (not calculated)
- pico de gallo
- 1 medium haas avocado (sliced)
- Season chicken with pinch of salt, garlic powder, oregano, 1/8 tsp of the chili powder and 1/8th tsp cumin.
- Add the beans and tomatoes to the crock pot and season with the remaining chili powder and cumin.
- Place chicken in the crock pot and cover. Cook on HIGH 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine shredded cabbage with vinegar (add more to taste), season with salt to taste; set aside.
- Remove chicken from the crock pot and shred with two forks.
- Drain beans and transfer to a platter, or back to the crock pot to keep warm. Top with shredded chicken, scallions and cilantro.
- To serve, warm the taco shells according to package directions.
- Fill with equal amounts of bean and chicken mixture. Top with cabbage and your favorite toppings.
Tags : Freezer Meals, Kid Friendly, Slow Cooker Recipes