Here is Skinny Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe, If you are interested in finding Delicious recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free. On this recipe we are making for 26 servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 26 servings
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour (or GF flour)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp unsweetened dutch-process cocoa
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/4 cup butter (softened)
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/3 cup light buttermilk
- 1 tbsp red food coloring
- 8 oz 1/3 fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line cupcake tins with liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together flours, salt, cocoa, and baking powder.
- In another large bowl beat sugar, applesauce and butter.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix baking soda and vinegar.
- Add half of the dry ingredients into the egg mixture, mix well.
- Add buttermilk, red food coloring and mix well.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients and fold in vinegar and baking soda.
- Pour in prepared cupcake liners 3/4 of the way.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool, then frost with low fat cream cheese frosting.
- Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
Tags : Gluten Free