Here is Shrimp Parmigiana Hero, Lightened Up recipe, If you’re interested in finding Delicious recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 4 servings
- 16 oz jumbo shrimp (peeled and deveined (weight after peeling 12.5 oz))
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup egg substitute (egg beaters)
- 6 tbsp whole wheat Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp panko
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- cooking spray (I used Smart Balance)
- 1/2 cup your favorite tomato sauce
- 1 cup 4 oz shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 12 oz French bread (sliced into 4 pieces (see tip))
- Follow cooking directions for the baked shrimp recipe.
- Preheat oven to 425 or set your broiler to low.
- When shrimp is cooked, divide shrimp equally between 4 pieces of bread. (see tip)
- Top each sandwich with 2 tbsp of sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Place sandwiches on a cookie sheet and heat in the oven or broiler until the cheese melts; 2 – 3 minutes, careful not to burn if using the broiler.
Tags : Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes