Here is Saut?d Brussels Sprouts recipe, If you’re looking for Tasty recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 lb brussels sprouts (outer leaves removed and washed)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 shallot (minced)
- kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- Finely shred the brussels sprouts after thoroughly washing.
- In a saute pan, heat olive oil. Add shallots and saute about 2 minutes, add garlic and saute until golden.
- Add brussels sprouts, salt and pepper and saute on medium-low for about 4-5 minutes.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals