Here is Roasted Strawberry Banana Bread recipe, If you are looking for Tasty recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 16 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 16 servings
- 1-1/4 cups strawberries (diced)
- 3 ripe medium bananas (mashed)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 1/4 cups white whole wheat flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar (not packed)
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- baking spray
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly spray a loaf pan with baking spray.
- Place the strawberries on a baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes, remove and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt with a wire whisk. Set aside.
- In a large bowl cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer.
- Add egg whites, bananas, apple sauce and vanilla, and beat at medium speed until thick. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
- Add flour mixture and blend at low speed until combined, do not over mix.
- Fold in strawberries and pour batter into the prepared loaf pans; bake in the center rack for about 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the pan cool at least 20 minutes, bread should be room temperature before slicing.
Tags : Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals