Here is Rainbow Swiss Chard recipe, If you are interested in finding Appetizing recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 pound rainbow Swiss chard (washed and thoroughly dried)
- 2 clove garlic (smashed and chopped)
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a saute pan.
- Smash the garlic clove with the side of a knife and add it to the pan.
- Add red pepper flakes if using, saute the garlic lightly in the oil until it becomes golden.
- Chop the stems into small pieces and add to the oil.
- Mix and add a drop of water and cover.
- Cook about 4-5 minutes.
- Chop the leaves and add to the pan.
- Saute until just wilted, stirring frequently.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Tags : Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals