Here is Pumpkin Banana Nut Bread recipe, If you’re interested in finding Tasteful recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 12 slices person.
Cook Time : 25 minutes | Serving : 12 slices
- Pam baking spray
- 3/4 cup unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves*
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg*
- 3 very ripe medium bananas (mashed)
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin
- 2 tbsp butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar (unpacked)
- 1 large egg white
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional, 5 pts+ per slice if using)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan with baking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, pumpkin spice and salt with a wire whisk. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer.
- Add egg whites, egg, bananas, pumpkin and vanilla, and beat at medium speed until thick.
- Scrape down sides of the bowl.
- Add flour mixture and nuts (if using), then blend at low speed until combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake on the center rack for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the pan cool at least 20 minutes, bread should be room temperature before slicing.
Tags : Vegetarian Meals