Here is Peach Banana Green Smoothie with Hemp Seeds recipe, If you’re looking for Tasty recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 2 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 2 servings
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 packed cup baby spinach
- 2 large or 4 small fresh ripe sweet peaches (pitted (2/3 cup))
- 2 tbsp raw hemp seeds (shelled)
- 1 3/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- sweetener (to taste (I used a few drops of Nu-Naturals liquid stevia))
- Combine all the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth, adjust sweetener to your taste.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals, Whole 30 Recipes