Here is Oven Fried Chicken recipe, If you are looking for Yummy recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Kid Friendly. On this recipe we are making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 6 servings
- 6 medium bone-in skinless drumsticks
- 2 1/2 cups bran flakes
- 3 tsp kosher salt (less if you are using regular salt)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp fresh black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper’, “5 tbsp Hellman’s light mayonnaise”, ‘1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Oil spray
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and set a rack above.
- Spray rack with oil.
- Crush cereal in a food processor or chopper.
- In a bowl mix crushed cereal with salt, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Place in a shallow dish or ziplock bag.
- Combine mayonnaise and Dijon mustard.
- Using a cooking brush, brush onto chicken then coat chicken with crushed cereal mixture.
- Place chicken on wire rack and spray with oil.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.
Tags : Kid Friendly