Here is Lentil Bowls with Avocado, Eggs and Cholula recipe, If you’re looking for Appetizing recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 2 Servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 2 Servings
- 1- 1/2 cups cooked lentils
- squeeze of lime
- kosher salt and black pepper (to taste)
- 3 large hard boiled eggs (peeled)
- 2 ounces sliced avocado
- 1/2 cup halved grape tomatoes
- chopped cilantro
- few dashes Cholula hot sauce
- Place 3/4 cup lentils in a bowl, squeeze a little lime juice, salt and pepper over the top to taste and top with 3 egg halves, 1 ounce avocado, cilantro and finish with more salt and pepper. Finish with hot sauce and enjoy!
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals