Here is Leftover Ham Bone Soup with Potatoes and Cabbage recipe, If you’re interested in finding Tasty recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we’re making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 medium carrots (peeled and sliced)
- 4 cups 1 carton less sodium chicken broth
- 10 ounces 2 medium yukon gold potatoes, peeled and diced small
- 1 leftover ham bone
- 5 ounces chopped leftover ham
- 1 small head cabbage (cored and chopped (13 oz))
- Instant Pot:
- Assuming your electric pressure cooker has a saute option, press the saute button and spray with oil, add the onions, celery, and garlic and saute, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, carrots, 1 1/2 cups water, potatoes, ham bone and ham and cook high pressure 20 minutes.
- Let the steam release naturally. Add the cabbage and cook 5 minutes high pressure. Natural or quick release.
- To cook on the stove top:
- Follow the same directions as above in a large pot or Dutch oven, cook covered low 1 hour adding the cabbage during the last 10 to 15 minutes. Cook until the cabbage and vegetables are tender.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Whole 30 Recipes