Here is Houston’s Couscous recipe, If you are interested in finding Enjoyable recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- 1 12 cups reduced sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup dry whole wheat couscous (Lundberg brown rice couscous for GF)
- 34 cup roughly chopped radishes
- 2 scallions (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 12 cup raisins
- 12 grape tomatoes (halved )
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- In a small saucepan, bring chicken broth to a simmer.
- Add the couscous and cook gently until the broth is absorbed, approximately 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, fluff with a fork and transfer to large bowl.
- To the bowl, add the radishes, scallions, parsley, raisins, tomatoes, almonds, mint, lemon juice and olive oil and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper, gently toss again, taste and adjust the flavorings and seasonings as desired, and serve.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals