Here is Homemade Skinny Chocolate Cake recipe, If you’re interested in finding Enjoyable recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 20 servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 20 servings
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 4 oz unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup HOT coffee
- 3/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 2 cups cake flour (not self rising)
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding (not sugar free)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- spray oil
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Lightly spray and flour your cake pan.
- In a large bowl combine flour, dry chocolate pudding mix, salt, baking powder and baking soda and set aside. (dry ingredients)
- In a medium bowl, combine HOT coffee with the cocoa powder until it dissolves. Slowly add milk and vanilla extract. Set aside. (wet ingredients)
- In a stand mixer on low speed combine the sugar and oil; mix to combine well.
- Add the applesauce until mixed through. Then add eggs and egg whites until incorporated.
- Starting with the dry ingredients, slowly add a little of the dry, then a little of the wet ingredients, alternating between wet and dry until all the ingredients are mixed in.
- Last step is to add the Greek yogurt and just stir to combine.
- Pour into the cake pan and transfer to oven.
- Depending on the pan you use, (I used a 13 x 9-inch pan) bake for 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cupcakes will be closer to 25-30 minutes.
Tags : Vegetarian Meals