Here is Healthy Salmon Quinoa Burgers recipe, If you are interested in finding Enjoyable recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 5 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 5 servings
- 16 oz wild salmon fillet (skin removed)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup diced shallots
- 1 cup kale (chopped)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 3/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Old Bay
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 1/2 tbsp champagne vinegar
- 2 tbsp minced shallots
- 1 1/ 4 tsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 10 loose cups baby arugula
- 1 large pink grapefruit (peeled and diced)
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, vinegar, shallots, dijon, salt and pepper.
- Cut about a 4 oz piece off or the salmon and place in a food processor or chopper to finely chop. This will help hold the burgers together.
- With a knife finely chop the remaining salmon, transfer to a large work bowl.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, add the oil and saute shallots and kale. Season with salt and pepper and cook over medium heat until wilted and tender, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer to the bowl with salmon along with quinoa, Dijon, Old Bay and egg. Mix to combine, then form into 5 patties, about 1/2 cup each.
- Lightly heat a nonstick grill pan or skillet over medium heat, when hot spray with oil and add the salmon patties. Cook the 4 to 5 minutes, then gently turn and cook an additional 4 to 5 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Toss the dressing with the arugula and grapefruit; divide on four plates.
- Top each salad with a salmon burger.
Tags : Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes