Here is Grilled Rosemary Lamb Chops recipe, If you are looking for Tasteful recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 4 Servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 4 Servings
- 8 lamb loin chops (trimmed of fat (3.5 oz each bone-in))
- 6 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and rosemary in a small bowl. Season the lamb with salt and pepper and cover with marinade. Marinate at least 1 hour, overnight if possible. Discard the marinade, then grill over medium-high heat to desired liking, about 5 minutes on each side or broil in the oven.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes