Here is Grilled Mediterranean Cedar Plank Salmon recipe, If you are looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Paleo, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 80 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 untreated cedar plank
- 1 1 1/4-pound boneless wild salmon fillet
- 1 lemon (halved)
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- a few sprigs fresh oregano and thyme (optional)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives (quartered in long strips)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- black pepper (to taste)
- fresh oregano for garnish
- Soak cedar plank in water 1 hour.
- Slice 1/2 of the lemon into thin slices. Season fish with remaining juice from 1/2 lemon, salt, oregano and black pepper . Cover with refrigerate until ready to grill.
- In a medium bowl combine the tomatoes, red onion, olives, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Place fresh herbs and salmon, skin side down, on the plank. Top with lemon slices.
- Heat the grill to medium-high, leaving the right burners off so you have indirect heat. Close the lid and let the grill get hot.’, “Place planked salmon on the direct heat side for 3 to 4 minutes, until the planks start to smoke and get a little charred on the bottom and edges, (check occasionally to make sure edges of plank don’t ignite, keep a spray bottle with water handy if they do).”, ‘Transfer the plank to the indirect heat side, cover, and grill 12 to 15 minutes depending on the thickness, or until the salmon is cooked through in the thickest part (I used a fork to take a peak).
- When the fish is cooked, top with tomato mixture and serve.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Paleo, Whole 30 Recipes