Here is Green Harissa Salmon recipe, If you are interested in finding Yummy recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 lb wild salmon fillet (skin on)
- 2 tbsp Mina green spicy harissa
- zest of 1/2 lemon plus 4 wedges for serving
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp raw sugar
- Line a baking sheet with foil and heat oven to 400F.
- Cut salmon in 4 pieces and season with kosher salt.
- Spread harissa over the top of the filet and sprinkle with lemon zest.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until just opaque. Remove salmon from oven and set to broil.
- Sprinkle sugar on top of fillet and return to oven for an additional 2 – 4 minutes until beginning to brown at edges and caramelize on top.
- Sprinkle with additional zest, if desired, and serve with lemon wedges.
Tags : Gluten Free, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes