Here is Green Detox Soup with Toasted Hemp Gremolata recipe, If you’re interested in finding Delicious recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we’re making for 2 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 2 servings
- 2 tablespoons high-heat oil
- 1 medium yellow onion (roughly chopped)
- 1 fennel bulb (roughly chopped (fronds reserved))
- 12 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- 2 cups chopped kale leaves
- 2 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 garlic head (minced)
- 13 cup hulled hemp seeds
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 14 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro
- 14 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper (to serve (optional))
- To Make the soup:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- When it shimmers, add the onions, chopped fennel bulb, and 14 teaspoon of salt, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions just begin to brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the kale and cook, stirring occasionally, until it wilts, 3 to 4 minutes. If any browned bits stick to the bottom of the pot while cooking, add 1 tablespoon water at a time to loosen them up.
- Pour in the vegetable broth and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and cover.
- Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes. Remove the pot from the heat.
- Immediately stir in two-thirds of the minced garlic, then let the soup cool, uncovered, for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the gremolata:
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- When it shimmers, stir in the hemp seeds, remaining 14 teaspoon of salt, and remaining garlic.
- Spread the mixture into a single layer in the bottom of the pan, then cook, stirring and redistributing into a single layer occasionally, until the hemp and garlic are golden brown and fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a medium bowl. Chop the fennel fronds.
- Let cool for a few minutes, then stir in the lemon zest and fennel fronds.
- Add the cilantro, parsley, and lemon juice to the soup.
- Transfer the soup to a blender, or use an immersion blender in the pot, and blend until very smooth.
- Ladle the soup into 2 bowls and top with a generous amount of the gremolata. Garnish with pepper, if desired.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals, Whole 30 Recipes