Here is Edamame Hummus recipe, If you are looking for Tasty recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 6 servings
- 1 1/2 cups edamame (green soy beans cooked and shelled)
- 2 tbsp tahini paste (sesame seed paste)
- 1/4 cup water plus more if needed
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- juice of one lemon
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- Kosher salt to taste
- 2 tsp olive oil
- black and white sesame seeds as a garnish (optional)
- In a food processor, blend soy beans, tahini, water, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, salt, pepper and 1 tsp olive oil until smooth.
- Add more water if needed until consistency is smooth.
- Place in a bowl and top with remainder oil and sesame seeds.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables.
Tags : Vegetarian Meals