Here is Easy Rosemary Garlic Parmesan Biscuits recipe, If you are looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 14 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 14 servings
- 2 tbsp salted butter (melted)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh chopped rosemary
- 2 cups Heart Smart Bisquick
- 3 oz shredded parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup fat free milk
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in a small pan, add oil and half the garlic; saute on low heat about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add chopped rosemary.
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix, parmesan cheese, and remaining garlic.
- Stir in milk and mix (do not over mix).
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls (about 1.5 oz each) onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Brush or drizzle biscuits with melted butter. Bake for 5 more minutes, or until lightly browned on the bottom.
Tags : Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals