Here is Dirty Brown Rice with Shrimp recipe, If you’re interested in finding Tasty recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free. On this recipe we are making for 5 servings person.
Cook Time : 45 minutes | Serving : 5 servings
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked brown rice
- chicken bouillon cube (Knorr)
- 2 bay leaves (divided)
- 1/8 + 1/4 tsp cayenne (divided)
- 1/8 + 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/8 + 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 onion (diced)
- 2 celery (diced)
- 1 green pepper (diced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)’, “1/2 lb 96% lean ground beef (Laura’s lean beef)”, ‘salt and fresh pepper (to taste)
- 1 lb medium shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 2 scallions (chopped)
- Cook brown rice according to package directions in water along with a chicken bouillon, 1 bay leaf and 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 each of salt, cayenne, paprika and thyme.
- When the rice is almost done cooking, heat a large heavy saucepan on medium-low heat.
- Add the oil, onions, green pepper, celery, bay leaf and garlic. Saute on medium-low heat until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add beef, salt, black pepper, remaining paprika, thyme and cayenne pepper.
- Saute until browned, about 10-15 minutes; add shrimp, cover and cook 5 more minutes.
- When the rice is done, toss with beef and shrimp and combine well. Top with scallions and serve.
Tags : Gluten Free