Here is Creamy Grape Dessert recipe, If you’re looking for Yummy recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 8 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 8 servings
- 1 lb green seedless grapes (washed and dried well)
- 1 lb red seedless grapes (washed and dried well)
- 8 oz fat free Chobani Greek yogurt
- 4 oz light cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup agave (or sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (or pecans)
- Cut grapes in half and set aside.
- Mix yogurt, cream cheese, agave and vanilla until blended well.
- Stir grapes into mixture, and pour in large serving dish.
- Combine brown sugar and crushed walnuts. Sprinkle over top of grapes to cover completely.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Tags : Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals