Here is Cobb Salad in a Jar with Buttermilk Ranch recipe, If you are looking for Tasty recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 2 Servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 2 Servings
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup 1% buttermilk
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped scallion
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- fresh black pepper
- 2 strips center-cut bacon
- 10 grape tomatoes (quartered)
- 2 ounces 1/2 small avocado, diced
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs (diced)
- 4 ounces cooked or grilled chicken breast (diced)
- 1/2 ounce 1 generous tablespoon crumbled gorgonzola or blue cheese
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl until combined. Set aside
- Cook the bacon according to package directions. Once cooked, place strips on a paper towel lined plate and allow to cool. Meanwhile, chop the tomatoes, avocado, eggs, and chicken. Once cool, chop the bacon.
- In each quart size mason jar, divide all ingredients evenly. Layer the dressing, chicken, tomato, eggs, cheese, bacon and top with chopped romaine and avocado (I suggest adding avocado the day you plan to eat it).
Tags : Gluten Free, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes