Here is Cinnamon Apple Crisp recipe, If you are interested in finding Tasteful recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 8 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 8 servings
- 6 medium apples ((honey crisp or gala) peeled and sliced 1/4-inch thick)
- 1.5 ounces raisins (small box)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup quick oats (check labels for gluten-free)
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar (not packed)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Heat oven to 350F degrees.
- Combine apples, raisins, cinnamon, honey and lemon juice in large bowl.
- Sprinkle with cornstarch. Toss until fruit is coated.
- Place fruit in an ungreased baking dish. Cover with foil and bake15 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Mix the remaining topping ingredients. Sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake about 60 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender.
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals