Here is Cilantro Lime Cauliflower “Rice” recipe, If you are looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 5 servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 5 servings
- 1 medium head (about 24 oz cauliflower, rinsed)
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 scallions (diced)
- kosher salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1-1/2 limes
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- Remove the core and let the cauliflower dry completely.’, “Coarsely chop into florets, then place half of the cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until the cauliflower is small and has the texture of rice or couscous don’t over process or it will get mushy.”, ‘Set aside and repeat with the remaining cauliflower.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat, add olive oil, scallions and garlic and saute about 3 to 4 minutes, or until soft.
- Raise the heat to medium-high.
- Add the cauliflower “rice” to the saute pan. Cover and cook approximately 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until the cauliflower is slightly crispy on the outside but tender on the inside. with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and place in a medium bowl; toss with fresh cilantro and lime juice to taste.
Tags : Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals, Whole 30 Recipes