Here is Chicken Rollatini Stuffed with Zucchini and Mozzarella recipe, If you are interested in finding Enjoyable recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Air Fryer Recipes, Freezer Meals, Kid Friendly. On this recipe we’re making for 8 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 8 servings
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups 1 medium zucchini, shredded
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp Romano cheese (or parmesan)
- 3 oz part skim shredded mozzarella
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 thin chicken cutlets (3 oz each)
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 lemon (juice of)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and fresh pepper
- olive oil non-stick spray
- Wash and dry cutlets, season with salt and pepper. Preheat oven to 450. Lightly spray a baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large skillet, heat oil on medium-high heat. When hot saute the garlic 1 minute, or until golden. Add zucchini, 1/4 cup Romano cheese, salt and pepper and saute about 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside to cool. When cool, add mozzarella cheese and mix to combine.
- Lay chicken cutlets down on a working surface and spread 3 tbsp of zucchini-cheese mixture on each cutlet. Loosely roll each one and keep seam side down.
- Combine breadcrumbs and remaining 2 tbsp of Romano cheese in one bowl; in a second bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, and pepper.
- Dip chicken in lemon-oil mixture, then in breadcrumbs and place seam side down in a baking dish (no toothpicks needed). Repeat with the remaining chicken. When finished, lightly spray with oil spray.
- Bake 25 – 30 minutes. Serve immediately. Serving size is listed as one, but if you are having this with a salad, I suggest you have two.
- Follow steps above 1 through 6.
- Preheat the air fryer once again to 400F. Spray both sides of the chicken with oil. Cook, in two batches 12 minutes turning halfway.
Tags : Air Fryer Recipes, Freezer Meals, Kid Friendly