Here is Chicken Arugula Provolone Panini with Chipotle Mayo recipe, If you’re looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 1 serving person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 1 serving
- [“1 tbsp Hellman’s light mayonnaise”, ‘1 tsp chipotle in adobo sauce (or to taste)
- 3 oz ciabatta (sliced open)
- 1.75 oz 1 thin grilled chicken cutlet
- 1 slice Sargento reduced fat provolone
- 0.5 oz about 1/2 cup baby arugula
- Smart Balance cooking spray
- Combine mayonnaise and chipotle pepper sauce in a small bowl.
- You can use any hot sauce, sriracha or chipotle tabasco would also work; season to your taste.
- Spread the spicy mayonnaise inside the ciabatta.
- Lay the provolone cheese, grilled chicken and arugula in the bread; close and lightly spray the top with cooking spray.
- Place on a panini press and close until the cheese melts and the bread is toasted.
- Cut in half and eat immediately.
Tags : Under 30 Minutes