Here is Chicken and White Bean Stuffed Peppers recipe, If you are looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Freezer Meals, Gluten Free. On this recipe we’re making for 5 person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 5
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 half red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup parsley (or cilantro)
- 5 bell peppers (red or green)
- 14 oz shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- adobo (or salt to taste)
- 15.5 oz can white beans
- 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar
- In a medium pan, heat oil on medium heat. Add the chopped onions, garlic, parsley and red pepper, saute until soft, about a minute.
- Add the chicken and season with cumin and adobo. Add beans and 1 to 1-1/2 cups of water and simmer for about 5-10 minutes, until it thickens and the liquid reduces.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut the peppers in half removing seeds and stem.
- Place peppers in an oven-proof dish. Fill each pepper with 1/3 cup of chicken and bean mixture.
- Pour about 1/3 cup water or chicken broth in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Cover tight with foil. Bake 30 minutes, until the peppers are soft.
- Remove foil, top with cheese and bake uncovered another 5 minutes.
Tags : Freezer Meals, Gluten Free