Here is Brussels Sprouts and Sausage Parsnip Spiralized Pasta recipe, If you are looking for Tasteful recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 2 Servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 2 Servings
- 2 links spicy Chicken Italian Sausage (casings removed)
- 5 oz brussels sprouts (shredded)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 6 1/2 oz 1 large parsnip, peeled, spiralized, trimmed 6-inches long
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- black pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (omit for whole30)
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. When hot, add the sausage and cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon 6 to 8 minutes, until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the oil to the skillet, brussels sprouts, shallots and garlic and cook on medium-high until golden on the edges, 4-5 minutes. Set aside with the sausage.
- Add the parsnip noodles to the skillet over medium heat with the broth and red pepper flakes and cook until the noodles are al dente, about 5 minutes.
- Return the sausage and brussels to the skillet, add the cheese and stir to combine.
Tags : Gluten Free, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes