Here is Breakfast Burrito Bowl with Spiced Butternut Squash recipe, If you’re looking for Appetizing recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- cooking spray
- 20- ounces butternut squash (seeded and cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Juice from 12 a lime
- Olive oil spray
- 4 large eggs
- 4 ounces Hass avocado (cubed)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a large nonstick baking sheet with oil. In a medium bowl, combine squash, olive oil, garlic powder, cumin, smoked paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Toss well to coat. Spread squash evenly onto a sheet pan and roast for 20-25 minutes, or until browned and tender, tossing once halfway through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, cilantro, lime juice, pinch of salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat, lightly spray with olive oil spray, add eggs, season with salt, cover and cook to your desired doneness.
- To assemble bowls: Layer 2/3 cup squash, 1/2 cup pico, 1 oz avocado, 1 egg and 1 tablespoon cheese. Repeat for remaining bowls.
Tags : Gluten Free, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals, Whole 30 Recipes