Here is Avocado Toast with Sunny Side Egg recipe, If you’re interested in finding Appetizing recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 1 serving person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 1 serving
- 1 slice whole grain bread (toasted (1.5 oz))
- 1 oz mashed (1/4 small haas avocado)
- cooking spray
- 1 large egg
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- hot sauce (optional)
- Mash the avocado in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a small nonstick skillet over low heat, spray with oil and gently crack the egg into the skillet. Cover and cook to your liking.
- Place mashed avocado over toast, top with egg, salt and pepper and hot sauce if desired!
Tags : Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals