Here is Apples and Cinnamon Breakfast Quinoa recipe, If you are interested in finding Enjoyable recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 cup dry quinoa (rinsed well)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tsp cinnamon + more for sprinkling
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup warmed fat-free milk for drizzling (non-dairy milk is fine)
- 1 gala apple (peeled and diced)
- 1/4 cup pecans (chopped)
- Combine quinoa, water, cinnamon and vanilla in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer, cover, and let cook for 15 minutes until quinoa can be fluffed with a fork.
- Divide cooked quinoa between four bowls then stir in apple sauce, raisins, and pour in warmed milk.
- Top with fresh cut apples and pecans and a dash of cinnamon.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals