Here is Antipasto Salad recipe, If you’re looking for Tasteful recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 1 serving person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 1 serving
- 1 cup romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 1/4 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 thin slice red onion
- 4 green pitted olives (or black)
- 1 pepperoncini (sliced)
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper (sliced (homemade, or buy packed in water))
- 1/4 cup Giardiniera (I used Victoria brand)
- 1/3 cup cucumbers (peeled and sliced)
- 1/4 cup Polly-o part skim shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 oz 4 turkey pepperoni, sliced thin
- 2 slices Prosciutto (Di Parma, sliced)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar or vinegar brine from pepperoncini
- fresh black pepper
- Place the lettuce on a large dish and top with meats, vegetables and cheese.
- In a small bowl add vinegar or brine from pepperoncini, add black pepper and whisk in oil.
- Drizzle over salad and enjoy!
Tags : Gluten Free, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes