Here is Air Fryer French Fries recipe, If you’re looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Air Fryer Recipes, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we’re making for 1 serving person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 1 serving
- nonstick spray
- 1 medium potatoes (6 oz, yukon gold or russet, washed and dried)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- fresh cracked black pepper (to taste)
- grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat the air fryer 380F.
- Cut the potato lengthwise into 1/4 inch thin slices; then cut each slice into 1/4 inch fries. (A mandolin is helpful here).
- In a medium bowl toss the potatoes and oil. Season with salt, garlic powder and black pepper to taste; toss to coat.
- Place the potatoes in the basket in an even layer without overlapping or crowding, cook the potatoes 12 to 15 minutes, turning halfway until crisp.
- Note: If you have a Cuisinart Toaster Style Fryer, cook 350F 12 minutes.
Tags : Air Fryer Recipes, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals, Whole 30 Recipes