Here is Zucchini Carpaccio recipe, If you are looking for Appetizing recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 2 medium zucchini (ends cut off and sliced 1/16th with mandolin)
- 1/2 lemon
- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt (to taste and fresh black pepper)
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan
- Combine oil and lemon juice. Place a layer of zucchini to cover the bottom of a platter. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with a little olive oil and lemon juice.
- Repeat layering zucchini, salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon juice until all zucchini is used up. Let marinade for at least 10 minutes.
- Right before serving, top with fresh arugula, shaved Parmesan and serve.
Tags : Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals