Here is Watermelon “Caprese” with Balsamic Glaze recipe, If you are interested in finding Tasty recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 8 servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 8 servings
- 1/2 red seedless watermelon (sliced 1/2 inch thick (calculated with 16 oz))
- 8 thin slices fresh mozzarella (1 oz each)
- 1 loose cup baby arugula
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- 2 tbsp balsamic glaze (I used Modenacrem Balsamic Glaze)
- Use a 4-inch star-shaped cookie cutter (or any shape) and cut 16 stars out of the watermelon (about 1 oz each). Save the excess watermelon for another use.
- Arrange the watermelon on a platter, then layer with cheese, arugula, 1/4 tsp olive oil and a pinch of salt on each.
- Top with a final star, drizzle each with balsamic glaze and serve.
Tags : Gluten Free, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes