Here is Warm Mexican Corn Salad (Elote) recipe, If you are interested in finding Tasteful recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 5 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 5 servings
- 4 large fresh cobs of corn
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder (more or less to taste (check labels for GF))
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice (from half a lime)
- 1 tbsp minced cilantro
- 2 tbsp scallions (minced)
- 1/2 cup 40 g cotija cheese, grated
- 5 lime wedges for serving
- Boil corn in boiling water for 5 minutes, remove from heat.
- When cool enough to handle, cut corn off the cobb. (makes 4 cups)
- In a large bowl combine mayonnaise, yogurt, chili powder, and lime juice; mix well.
- Add corn, cilantro, scallions and cheese and toss.
- Serve with lime wedges.
Tags : Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals