Here is Twice Baked Super Stuffed Cheesy Potatoes recipe, If you are interested in finding Tasty recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 8 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 8 servings
- 18 oz 4 medium russet potatoes
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1/2 cup low fat buttermilk
- 1 tbsp minced chives (optional)
- 1 cup 4 ounces shredded low-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- Pierce the potatoes several times with a fork.
- Place in the microwave and use your baked potato setting until the potatoes are cooked through, turning half way. (Or you can bake 1 hour in your oven at 425 F)
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine cauliflower and broccoli with a little salted water and cook, covered for about 3 minutes.
- Remove the broccoli with a slotted spoon and set aside, continue cooking the cauliflower until soft, about 5 more minutes.
- Drain and set aside in a large bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Scoop the flesh out into the large bowl with the cauliflower, leaving a 14″ shell.
- Place the potato shells on a baking sheet.
- Mash the flesh with a potato masher or puree with a hand blender along with the cauliflower.
- Add the buttermilk and salt, mash until smooth.
- Fold in half of the shredded cheddar (and chives if desired).
- Spoon the potato/cauliflower mixture back into the shells.
- Top with the cooked broccoli (I just inserted them in) and remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese is melted. (you can also microwave it for a few minutes if you prefer not to use the oven)
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals