Here is Tomato Mozzarella and Arugula Tower recipe, If you’re interested in finding Yummy recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 2 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 2 servings
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes
- 3 oz part skim mozzarella (sliced into 6 slices)
- 2 cups arugula
- In a small blender, combine basil, olive oil, balsamic, a pinch of salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- Blend until smooth.
- Slice the the top and bottom off of the tomato, discard.
- Cut the tomato into 3 equal slices and season with a pinch of salt keeping the tomato intact to assemble the same way it was cut.
- Place 3/4 cup of arugula on each plate.
- Create two towers by layering the tomato, mozzarella, arugula, until two towers have formed, one on each plate.
- Top tomatoes with the remaining arugula then top with fresh cracked pepper and drizzle with oil and vinegar.
Tags : Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Vegetarian Meals