Here is Teriyaki Chicken and Asparagus Stir-Fry recipe, If you are interested in finding Yummy recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce or gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless chicken breast (cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- Kosher salt (to taste)
- 1 tbsp canola or grapeseed oil (divided)
- 12 oz asparagus (ends trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces)
- 4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- Whisk the soy sauce, mirin, honey and ginger and cornstarch in a small bowl; set aside.
- Lightly season the chicken with salt.
- Heat a large non-stick wok over medium-high heat, when hot add 1 teaspoon of the oil, then add the asparagus and cook until tender-crisp, about 6 to 7 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook until golden, about 1 minute. Set aside on a dish.
- Increase the heat to high, then add 1 teaspoon of oil and half of the chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, about 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove and set aside and repeat with the remaining oil and chicken.
- Place everything back into the wok, pour the sauce over and cook stirring 30 to 60 seconds until the sauce thickens slightly.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes