Here is Summer Tomatoes, Corn, Crab and Avocado Salad recipe, If you’re looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 7 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 7 servings
- 12 oz lump crab meat
- 1 pint grape tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1 hass avocado (diced)
- 2 hot peppers such as serrano or jalapenos (diced fine (seeds removed for mild))
- 1 1/2 cups roasted corn kernels
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2 limes (juice of (or more to taste))
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- In a small bowl combine red onion, lime juice, olive oil, pinch of salt and pepper.
- Let them marinate at least 5 minutes to mellow the flavor of the onion.
- In a large bowl combine chopped crab meat, avocado, tomatoes, hot pepper and corn.
- Combine all the ingredients together, add cilantro and gently toss.
- Adjust lime juice, salt and pepper to taste.
Tags : Gluten Free, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes