Here is Stuffed Delicata Squash with Chicken Sausage-Mushroom Stuffing recipe, If you are interested in finding Yummy recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Gluten Free. On this recipe we are making for 6 Servings person.
Cook Time : 40 minutes | Serving : 6 Servings
- 3 small delicata squash (about 16 ounces each, halved and seeded)
- olive oil spray
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 14 oz sweet Italian chicken sausage
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 4 oz chopped fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 6 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- chopped parsley (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Spray the cut sides of the squash with oil and sprinkle with salt. Place face down on a large baking sheet. Bake until tender and browned on the edges, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large saute pan cook sausage on medium heat, breaking up the meat into small pieces as it cooks until the sausage is cooked through and is browned. Add the onion and celery; cook until celery is soft, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and thyme to the pan, more salt and pepper if needed and cook, stirring 5 minutes, then cook covered for 2 minutes, or until the mushrooms are soft and cooked through.
- Divide (1/2 cup) between the squash, top with parmesan cheese and bake 10 minutes.
Tags : Gluten Free